Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fireworks and Play-doh!

For years my favorite holiday has been the 4th of July. I know most people probably would choose Thanksgiving or Chrismas, but for me there's nothing like hanging out by the pool, grilling a yummy meal, and watching fireworks.  Most areas have fireworks several days before the actual holiday, so we actually went to see fireworks a few days ago (and hoping we can again today!). About 3 minutes into the fireworks Hulk was over it and wanted to go home. He's not much for loud noises anyways, but I'm sure the people around us loved hearing "all done now, go home" between the booms of the fireworks :)





Sponge seemed to enjoy herself and even snuggled up on my lap for awhile :D (In my head I was thinking "remember this moment").





My husband was playing with the fireworks mode on our new camera and he didn't do too bad!






Time to check 34- watch fireworks off of our list!

The fun weekend didn't stop there!

The next day we had our Pirate birthday party to attend and we made Pirate Play-Doh for the birthday boy. Play-doh is always a big hit in our house so of course we had to make some for ourselves too.

Number 2- make play-doh- check!

Sponge was able to make most of this on her own with the exception of dealing with the hot water and oil.

Time to play!

She made a birthday cake :)


Thinking of making white and blue play-doh today as well....oooo, and adding glitter!

Happy 4th of July everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment